Location: Redwood City
The Marketing Intern will report to marketing team to help manage day-to-day tasks related to demand generation, events, various campaign activities and general administration.
Take charge of multiple activities and programs to assist marketing team with increasing Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), Sales Qualified Opportunities (SQOs), and pipeline build up.
Plan, manage and report on Comprehend campaigns and programs
- Events: Plan and coordinate various aspects of trade shows and Comprehend live events to maximize in-person meetings with our target buyers. Coordination of multiple vendors and contracts.
- Marketing Campaigns: Assist Demand Generation with execution of Marketing campaigns including webinars, live events, trade shows, content distribution, and direct mail.
- Project Management: Work with Demand Generation to maintain calendar of timelines and deliverables for each event. Assist with asset preparation and organization. Set appointments, organize meetings and track and adhere to project budgets.
- Teamwork: Facilitate a strong working/operational relationship across all company departments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, and rules-based lead nurturing
- Demonstrated proficiency with Google Docs, Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Experience managing multiple vendors and contractors
- Solid communication skills - written and oral
- Attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
- Experience with graphic design a plus
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or quantitative field