Demand Generation & Marketing Ops Intern
Location: Redwood City
About Comprehend and the Opportunity
We are a best-in-class SaaS provider with a critical mission: helping Life Science companies accelerate the development of life-saving treatments. We are backed by world-class investors, including Sequoia and Lightspeed Ventures. The market opportunity is in the billions and we are growing rapidly. You’ll start as an intern, but where you go from there is up to you.
The Marketing Intern will be accountable to drive lifts in revenue through the execution of successful campaigns and marketing systems optimization. This position requires a blend of analytic, creative, and project management skills.
Month over month increase in Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), Sales Qualified Opportunities (SQOs).
Plan, manage and report on Comprehend campaigns and programs
- Demand Generation: Assist with execution of marketing campaigns including webinars, email marketing, and direct mail
- Marketing Operations: Help maintain and optimize the marketing stack, including contact database and website
- Teamwork: Facilitate a strong working relationship with Product Marketing and SDRs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated doer through side projects and continuous learning of skills such as coding, digital marketing, data analytics, user experience design
- A proven desire to build a career in tech startups specifically
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Strong attention to detail