Product Marketing Manager
Location: Redwood City
We are in search of exceptional marketing talent to help us promote analytic cloud solutions that help accelerate clinical trials and speed treatments to patients. We are focused on company growth and employee success.
This role is a key addition to our Marketing team and will be responsible for activities to support demand generation, field enablement, and events. This person will work closely with product marketing, product management and sales to further Comprehend’s position in the market and drive new leads for the company’s products.
- Drives various demand generation marketing programs to completion, including email campaigns and webinars focused on tailored messages to specific audiences
- Creates, implements, and oversees collateral programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products including brochures, company or product fact sheets, logos, or other promotional products
- Oversees the preparation of webinar presentations
- Prepares graphics for web, presentations and webinars, with Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Oversees event management including preparation for tradeshows and regionalized shows.
- Represents Comprehend at tradeshows and other events as necessary.
- Assists with sales enablement programs and presentations
- Assists with marketing organizational tasks, including managing files and updates
- Ensures that project and department milestones/goals are met
- Ensures that marketing program expenses adhere to approved budgets
-5+ years of enterprise software marketing experience.
-Competency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Premiere Pro
-Competency in Google applications and MSFT Powerpoint
-Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging.
-Able to work independently with little management oversight.
-Proven ability to build relationships with other teams and across all levels.
-Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical.
-Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
-Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
-Bachelor's degree required.
Nice to Have
- Experience marketing life sciences-specific applications